Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Update and Apology

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to apologize because it has been almost a month since my last post. I haven't forgotten all the wonderful products I have to review. I'm an author and I'd just finished my first book when I heard of a great opportunity to submit to a publisher that doesn't normally take unsolicited manuscripts. I couldn't pass it up. If I manage to get selected  ( highly unlikely on a first submission) it would save me considerable time since the normal process involves managing to land an agent first before submitting to publishers, at least for hard copy.

There are plenty of ebook publishers out there but I wanted a shot at seeing my book in print without having to pay a fortune to self publish. I've spent the last few weeks focused on that so I apologize that I haven't been posting here like I would have liked but I couldn't pass up that opportunity. The submission time has ended however, and after considerable rest, ( there were a lot of edits and last minute rewrites), I'm going to start posting again soon.

I have also started book 2 of the same series as my just finished book.

Thank you so much for continuing to check out my blog and for your patience. I promise more reviews are forthcoming.

Sincerely,

Kaya

No comments:

Post a Comment