Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chaos Cosmetics Hex

Chaos Cosmetics products are, in short, amazing. Hex is a beautiful brownish plum color. It also contains silver and a blue green color shift. Pam, owner of Chaos Cosmetics, creates products that are free Petro-chemicals, parabens, dyes, oils, bismuth, talc, sulfates or synthetic fragrances

Her products are completely homemade 100% natural. Hex is the first color I've reviewed and I have to say it's amazing. These eyeshadows can go on wet or dry and work well with a primer. 
This is Hex. I used it over MSB, Madison Street Beauty's primer. I'll be reviewing it in a later post. I got it today however, and I absolutely had to try it. This picture really shows the plum and brown and you can also see a bit of the silver and blue green right on the edge and inner corner. You just need a little bit on the edge of your brush. I used it dry right over  the primer. 

I wanted to add a soft eyeliner effect so I swiped the edge of my eye first along the edge and  outer side and then the upper crease before sweeping it into the middle and inside. 
Here is an eye open picture. it still shows some of the great brown, plum and blue green silvery shift. is was taken in indoor lighting. 

One of the things I love about mineral eyeshadows is that it takes only a little bit to get some serious color. This means a little goes a long way. It also goes on smoothly with solid color and it has the versatility. Most mineral eyeshadows can also be used to mix with clear nail polish to create custom pigmented polishes. This works great when you want to match eye and nail color for a special event. 

Chaos cosmetics mineral eyeshadows go for a little under $6.50 per 5g jar. It has a few benefits over traditional eyeshadow. It does not have chemicals found in normal eyeshadow. It won't go bad,  dry out or become hard. You do not have worry about throwing it away in 6 months because it has gotten too hard to use. This makes it a great buy allowing you to make full use of all the product. 

Overall, I rate this color and the product A+++ and would recommend it to anyone who wants beautiful color and a long lasting economical product. Look forward to further reviews and pictures of more colors from Chaos Cosmetics.  check out this and other colors at Chaos Cosmetics booth at Bonanza. 


No comments:

Post a Comment