Monday, August 13, 2012

Tater Round Beauty Country Rose - Mineral Eye Shadow

Eye shadow is probably one of my favorite things outside of nail polish, at least when it comes to cosmetics. I love livening up my eyes, going from subtle to distinctive and dramatic provides me with a way to express myself. The right eye shadow can change your entire face with just a swipe of color.

One of the things I always do is try before I buy, if at all possible. I've got sensitive skin, it doesn't always react well with cosmetics. I have an entire box filled with makeup I've tried and not been able to wear. That's why I shifted to mineral eye shadow. They usually don't have the heavy chemicals my skin doesn't seem to like and they come in colors you'll never find in pressed eye shadow. It also has a few other benefits. A little goes a long way.

I generally use less mineral for the same effect than I use pressed. It blends easier and it's smoother.

Tater Round is one producer that I've found that makes delightful mineral eye shadows. Country rose is a delightful color. It appears darker in the jar than on my eyes but I found it absolutely perfect for just a little color, a little sparkle and just a hint of pink. It was beautiful and worked really well on a day that I wanted understated color.
Here is what Country rose looked like on me.  With my eyes closed you can see the color and the sparkle but it's understated and perfect for a day at the office. I've also included an eye open picture so you can see the color and what it looks like that way. It went on smoothly, stayed all day. A real winner in formula, coverage, longevity. 
You can find this color and a wonderful selection of others at Tater Round Beauty on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/TaterRoundsBeauty

 I've got other colors to review so stay tuned for more reviews on those colors, how they look, feel and how long they stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment